A fully fledged finance function including your own virtual Chief Finance Officer (CFO) who manages your finance needs, delivers analysis, insight and advice and builds strategies for sustainable growth and prosperity.
Our DB CFO Finance Function provides you with the experience of a senior financial officer for a fraction of the salary a Finance Director expects. With DB CFO, our support extends beyond accounting to include strategy and supporting the CEO in making sound business decisions.
The DB CFO Finance Function provides a strong strategic focus on increasing revenue, improving profits, maintaining and growing cash flow and improving financial operations. Your CFO will help delivery the strategy of the business and deliver tailored support that helps you solve the specific challenges and problems your business is facing.
Additionally, we will ensure your company has a solid financial footing through governance and providing management with the information it needs to make informed business decisions.
Included in this package
- Decision making support by acting as a sounding board to the CEO or owners.
- Analysing the past to assess the present with management reporting packs tailored to your needs.
- Monitoring of the present using dashboards, budgets and cash flow forecasts to assist decision making, uncover profit opportunities and ensure your strategy is accomplished.
- Predicting the future by developing your financial strategy including scenario planning and financial modelling.
- Review of your current business setup and implementation of technology to automate repetitive tasks and remove inefficiencies
- Regular meetings to hold your team accountable and agree the actions needed to improve performance.
- Regular reviews of your financial controls to ensure risks are mitigated.
- Assistance with your statutory obligations on annual accounts and business tax.
- Upgrade to a full finance team to cover all your financial activities such as bookkeeping and payroll.
We can help your business grow and thrive.
Find out more. Speak to a specialist and get the advice you need.