The Government has launched a new ‘support finder’ tool that will help businesses and self-employed people across the UK quickly and easily determine what financial support is available to them during the coronavirus pandemic.
The ‘support finder’ is a new online platform that helps businesses access the financial support they are eligible for during the coronavirus pandemic. A simple questionnaire will take business owners a few minutes to complete and will signpost them to relevant government financial support.
This page helps businesses find out how to access the support that has been made available, who is eligible, when the schemes open and how to apply. It includes:
- Paying your employees
- Paying Sick pay
- Tax deferrals
- Business rates relief
- Business support grant funds
- Support for the Self Employed
- Support for larger businesses
Please contact us if you need help applying for Government support by completing the form below.
Need help sustaining your business during COVID-19?
Concerned about the impact the coronavirus is having on your business?
Need help understanding business performance and developing a financial plan for 2020?
- Book a free Business Health Check we’ll answer your questions and review what solutions and financial support are available to your business: Book Now
- Download our 13 week cash flow forecasting template and read our 5 step guide to managing cash effectively: Download Now
- Read our free resource on how to access the Coronavirus Government Support announced for businesses so far: Read Now
- Access our free COVID-19 Support Hub for more free advice and guidance: Access Now
- Have questions? Leave your details below and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible: